Tuesday, September 15, 2015

EXPERIENCE

ENTRY 3
NAME  : Mohd Haziq Bin Razali(ptm150704920)
CLASS : DIM0103
GROUP: 5
TITLE  : MY EXPERIENCE
LINK    : misharelafans.blogspot.com 
 EXPERIENCE IN MY LIFE

            Firstly, Hai, Assalamualaikum and Salam Sejahtera. I like to introduce my name. My name is Mohd Haziq Bin Razali. Now I want to tell you about my experience in this life.  I actually do not remember my experience so far. I will try to share my experience that I went through this.

            I want to tell my story about a girl I found at my work. Before I go to colleges, I ever a work at Restaurant HM SRI BAGAN. I work at the restaurant in four, five months before I quiet. I found him at my work. I see she was very beautiful want she smile and angry when I joked with him. I was first attracted to him even though he already had a man beside her. I feel happy when she always with me.

            But, my joy is not so quiet when I learned that he had a relationship. I had many times tried to make him love me more than a friend. Causing her relationship and her boyfriend started to grow apart. He heard her relationship and her boyfriend started to grow apart or happy word had already dropped out. I started to approach him more closely and heard all the stories about her. When her condition is getting better, I kept asking him to accept me as her lover. I feel really like to hear her stories and jokes with him. But, that’s all pass quickly once. My love had been rejected by her. I felt a little disappointed when she said she wanted to move on. She does not want to have a man she loved in life. She also told me to move on and do not want to overwhelm him.

           Finally, it makes sense for me to fall in love again recedes because of it. After that, I began to shake the feeling of love. I will follow the words that he gave to me. I will not be easily to fall in love. That’s all the story about the girl I was fall in love. My next article will tell my life in the dorms I live. I heard many stories about the horrific hostel and at first I was afraid to sit or dormitories. I consider all the stories about the hostel is designed to intimidate the student dormitory. I was lucky that I got a place for comfortable and safe. But, in college I had two dormitories. I am also fortunate to have good friends and good keeping the situation at the hostel.


            Lastly, I miss my mom, my dad and all my sibling. This is because I never left my house before this. I had never been to a hostel before. But last time I’d had indeed tried to sit or dormitories. Apparently, turned out quite challenging when we parted ways with the family while we were never part with them. But missed the rise as it is near the time of going on vacation. It makes us a strong sense of home has increased and continues to rise. It’s a show of affection toward our family even though we ever quarrel, scolded and whipped over the years. Thank you for taking the time to read about my life. It’s still short of ideas. I still don’t have a great ideas to express.

No comments:

Post a Comment