Sunday, September 13, 2015

Entry 3

Name: Muhammad Firdaus bin Abdul Hasib
Class: DIM0103
ID: PTM1050704923
Group: 5
Link: Mishafans.blogspot.com
My Experience in KPTM Ipoh
Life is a journey to our main destination. ­­­We must have a happy ending as we target and have a little effort to achieve it .Our effort count to our destination that we must tried our best. We must focus on our upcoming destination without looking back our previous life. It also must make our surrounding people proud with us, not burden them along our life like our parents and siblings.
Firstly,when I saw KPTM Ipoh for the first time, I felt a bit weird why this building not huge like other community studies. I thought how class, cafĂ© and lecturer room being like later. After I finish my registration, a men standing infront the exit door gave me address map to my hostel at Tambun. My family sent me to there and help me carried my stuff to my room. After that, we go to town to buy items that I have no time to buy at my house. After that, my parents sent me to hostel and gave me some pocket money. I felt lonely here and sleep on that evening because I don’t know what to do at first time. On that night, we started our orientation for our beginning at KPTM Ipoh. It was quite fun but actually I really hated it.
            During orientation, I felt a bit shy at first day of orientation because I don’t know what to do. Alhamdulillah, my relationship between orientation groups was still going on until now through Whatsapp chat although we awkward at first time. My relationship between roommates also not really close at this time because I feel so awkward and really shy and don’t have any idea what should we talked in our conversation if I started it later. We only talked when we iftar together on orientation week.
After we finished our orientation for 3 days, we allowed to go back to our hometown because we have a gap for a week to start our first class. I feel a bit relaxed after take a holiday season and downloaded some movies and songs from home to entertain me at hostel later. After takes a holiday for 4 days, I safely return back on my hostel at Ipoh. On my first day of class, we already have missed the bus. We late on our first math class. It was quite funny. After our class end, I take a look on college environment. I think it was reasonable for this college to have a small college because it easier for staff and student to meet each other. It also have a useful shop and facilities near the college for student to buy what we need. Lecturer at here also kind and treat their students wisely. They also very strict with reasonable situation and love making jokes during class to make us not feeling bored and sleepy easily.
            I was very thankful to God because four of my roommates same class with me on this semester. We going to the class together every day with bus. I also have a sporting and kind classmates because they always making jokes on our conversation on Whatsapp. We also having iftar together at Dataran Ipoh to get each other closer. After that, we having fun at Ipoh Parade with fun activities like bowling. Other than that, we also going to Angsana Mall at Ipoh by walking because we have a long gap on that day to release our tension and at the same time, my friends accompanied me buy a battery charger for my camera. Making assignment also easier when collaborate with my classmates because they gave their great commitment and we also have a little discussion if we have lab test on next day.
Life here also teaches me how to manage myself maturely, spend my money wisely and take all opportunity come to me. I really hopes I can practiced all I learn here to use it on my future life and make my own business. That was my dream since kid that promised me to get my dream stuff without burden my surrounding people. I love shopping and love to try something new and because of this supported me to have my own business to avoid me loan with bank and my surrounding people . Semester 1 here was quite fun because I got sporting classmates and roommate. That was a bonus for me because it easier for me to get higher pointer for my diploma. Moreover, teacher and staff here was so kind and very professional. Student here should being proud given opportunity to studied here. Subject that I learned here giving me big opportunity to make my own business when I finished study later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment