Entry 3 : My experience being a KPTM
student.
By : Azhan Aminy B. Mohd Zamri
Class : DIM 0103
Group : 5
Link : mishafans.blogspot.com
My Experience being a KPTM Ipoh student.
When I was in Form 5, I tought that being a college student would be fun
and enjoyable. I tought that it would
have plenty of free time to rejoicing with my friends. But in real life, its
too many thing that I must do by my own and its no time to enjoy and have fun.
I hope that I can turn back time and be a child with no problems. All things
that I’ll do is play a video game, watch television and eat. However, in this
world we must work hard to achieve our dreams and became a succesfull person.
We must compete to have a good future and a better life soon.
In the beginning of build my future, I have started my tertiary school
at Kolej Poly-Tech Mara Ipoh. Before that, my SPM result is not good enough and
I was worried if I can’t continue my futher studies. But then, Im very grateful
because be able to continue my studies here.In the morning on first day in
Ipoh, my parent and I goes to the campus of KPTM Ipoh to register the program
that I have applied which is Diploma in Multimedia. This program have been
attracted my interest and I can’t wait to started my lesson as a Multimedia
student. Other than that, I really want to studies far from my places because I
know it will gives me more experiences in life.
In the evening after the registeration, im very excited to see how does
my dorm looks like because for the rest of my life I haven’t stay in a boarding
school. So I was like very uncontrollable my feelings to started a new life
with a new environment and meet my new friends. Since I haven’t stay in a dorm,
its quite challenging myself to independent and do things by my own such as
wash my clothes. Also, live as a college student most money was spended to buy
foods. Basically ,it is a typical life of students who lives in hostel or dorm.
Theres no one will cook some food for you so the only way to get some food is
buy them at mamak restaurant or other malay restaurant.
Next, living in hostel or dorm just made me missed at my family and
friends in Bangi. But it is a common things happen when you live far away from
your family, right? . However, I just got a new friends that makes me happy and
very supportive. Initially, we were not so friendly because everyone don’t know
each others. Day by day we get closer and now we are like brothers. They just
bright up my life. I was very grateful to god because he gives me a truly
friends. I don’t know how to gradtitude them but I’ll gives the best from me.
Whats more, my dormmate was good in IT. They gives me more knowledge about
computer and games. We always play computer games together when we get home
after classes.
After that, as I expected my classmate would be awesome and my
assumption was right. They were very friendly and matured. I glad to have them
as my classmate. In my class, there was various types of temperament and
behaviour such as talk active and funny. During the past Ramadhan, we having
iftar together at Dataran Ipoh and then we became more closer. Besides my
classmate, all my lecturers was very sporting especially Madam Hamizah Othman.
She is our English lecturer. Madam Hamizah always give a motivational word and
very useful advice to us. Everytime when we was in her class, she always tell
us some fascinating story. Its not easy to get this types of lecturer in any
college.
Being a college student was fun but you will always busy doing a lot
assignment and must submitted on time. If you don’t, a big problem will come.
Honestly, sometimes I felt stressed and oppressed but it is normal when you
have reached this level. I need to work harder and do my best like Og Mandino
said “Always do your best. What you plant, you will harvest later”. Means, what
was we do now is what will we get in the future, if it is a good things so we
will get a good things too. This word has given me a spirit to study hard and
gain an excellent result for makes my parents proud of me.
Experience can’t found instantly or but with money. You must to having
it by your ownself and then you will get the experiences. Well that’s all that I can tell about my
experience since I was study at KPTM Ipoh. There was many new things that I’ve
learned. I hope this experience will be effective in my future life.
No comments:
Post a Comment