Entry 2: Dream to-be.
Name: Amirul Addin
Class: DIM0103 (Group 5)
Everyone dream to be
rich, famous, power and such. Some want everything. But me, my dream is to be
an international football player. A player who famously known by the whole
world. It has been my dream since I started kickin’ ball. Well, there’s a lot
of perks of being an international football player besides being famous all of
times.
If
I able to live my dream, I’d like to play in our national football team. Rank
up as the captain of the team and be the backbone of the team. Getting into
FIFA World Cup would be the best thing happen to me and to the country. Besides
that, our country would be recognize around the world as the competitor in the
FIFA World Cup against stronger team such as Germany, England, Brazil, Spain,
France and such.
Meeting
all-star player, coaches, famous managers such as Alex Ferguson, Jose Mourinho
and others. I’d like to shakes hand with Cristiano Ronaldo from Real Madrid
F.C, Lionel Messi from Barcelona F.C or even Frank Lampard whose originally
from Chelsea F.C but have been transferred to Manchester City F.C. Frank
Lampard has always been my favourite player the whole time not because he’s a
skilled player, but his leadership, strategist and commitment in the pitch has
blown me away when I watched his game with Chelsea F.C.
As
an international football player, my dream football club is of course, Chelsea
F.C. Home of the Blues. Which is situated at Stamford Bridge, London. One of my
goals is to step my feet in the stadium’s pitch. That’d be one of my proudest
moment in whole life. Having my own locker in the changing
room with all the team mates, listening coaches’ strategist or formation would
be a “wow” moment.
Futhermore,
the salary of the professional football player is really expensive and they pay
according to the country’s currency. If I were able to play in England, they’d
pay me in Pound sterling! There’s a lot of famous player
receive best salary and they are absolutely rich.
So,
if you receive that kind of payment, of course you want a decent life. Like
mine, I’d like to live in housing area like Beverly Hills. A big house with
modern utilities, a room with video games, garage, rooftop swimming pool and a
modern kitchen because I like to cooks. As for my cars, I want to have a sport
cars like Audi, BMW and Aston Martin.
Last
but not least, winning awards is also one of the objective of my dream if I
able to be a football player. Ballon d’or, the most prestige award in the
Federal International Football Association and the most winner of this award is
Lionel Messi, following by Cristiano Ronaldo in second place. If I won the
award, I’d be the happiest man in the world and my parents would be proud of
me.
In
the nutshell, dream does plays an important part in pursuing your own career.
I’d recommend everyone to at least have a dream to motivate you in your further
studies in order to achieve your dream. Yesterday was history, tomorrow is a
mystery and today is a gift. Remember to dream on!
No comments:
Post a Comment