|
ENTRY 2:DREAMS BY:MOHD
HAZIQ BIN RAZALI CLASS:DIM0103
GROUP:5
LINK: mishafans.blogspot.my
|
MY DREAM
Everyone
has a dream. But, not all the dream can we gets. We must try to catch our dream
if we really want it. But, a dream must be real and not to complicated to get
it. You must have a hardworking to make it happen. Like I says….it just a
dream. I have to. But, my dream is really crazy.
Firstly, my dream is. I want to be a rich man.
I want to help all malay people in this
world. I want make a school to all muslim in this country. I want umat islam
gets his progress. But, I know in this country have non-muslim to. I can’t
think about muslim only. Not all non-muslim criminals and to blash. Malay
people like that to. They be like that because they does not have a religion.
That’s why I want to build a school for malay people because I want make them
be a good person in this country and be a malay smartest. This is my first
dream.
Secondly ,I want to have a wife
like Norra Danish. She has a beautiful face,interesting body shape and have a
“lesung pipit” like malay say. But, malay man has four quota. We can married
only four girls if we ability. That’s why I want to be rich. I want to have
four angel beside me. I will be a lucky man in this world if I have four wife
and they are a perfect girls. I will be a good husband for them. I will give
they all whatever I have and what they wanted. I will be smart to spend my time
whit all my wife.
After that, I want have five
hectare ground. For one hectare I will give to all my wife. I only have one
hectare to build anything I want. My plan is, I will fine a good architect to
build my house wife. The architect must be the best architect like I want it.
And then, another hectare. I want to build a garden full of animal and flower.
At the garden has a white horse, rabbit, fish, and swan. I like white colour. I
don’t like working,playing and anything. I like to rest and just relax.
Another
dream is I want have a big motorbike like Honda CBR 600 and Kawasaki Ninja. I
like to ride around Malaysia. That’s because, Malaysia have a best place like
Langkawi, Pulau Pinang and Pantai Port Dickson. Ride using a motorbike in
highway is my dream. Beside that, I want to have a car like Ferrari,
Lamborghini, Mitsubishi, Mazda RX7 and Honda CRV. That was my dream car.
Lastly, my dream is cannot be real
if I don’t have a struggled. I must do the best if I want it. But, not all my
dream can I get it. All dream just a dream if you don’t have a hardworking.
That’s all my story of dream.
Thank you for reading my
essay…....
No comments:
Post a Comment