Monday, August 17, 2015

Entry 2: Dreams
By: Muhammad Firdaus bin Abdul Hasib
Class: DIM0103
Group: 5
Link: Mishafans.blogspot.com

My Dream

            Everyone has a dream. Dream is one way to achieve our better life in future. As me, I also have my own dream. Rarely, I heard someone do not have their own dreams because it really needed for everyone. Dreams also can make us to be happy when we sad.


Firstly, I want to have my dream house that is bungalow in a city. That house must be square roof because I like seeing environment in the city at night from the top buildings. Behind my house, I want to plant my own vegetables and fruit to easier my family to pluck from it. Other than that, I want to have double-story house because it huge enough for my family to live comfortably. I also want my own private luxury condominium to being lonely when I messed up. About car, I less interest about it but I love the sport car like Lamborghini. I also want to have my own variety business like restaurant, brand shirt, bag, garden, café, perfumes and lamp. In this way, I can express my own perception about something. I also want my business have their own website, ad commercial and social media like Facebook and Instagram because it really help nowadays business because we lived in modern world now.

Next, I wish that I can have my own cinema on my dream house but only on a living house because my family can enjoy gathering each other. I also wished to have my own vacation place for my income, but at the same time it can be one of my destination vacation when we have a long holiday. I also wished that I can learn variety language like English, Chinese, French and other to easier for me to communicate with everyone in this world.

My inspiration to become successful firstly my mother. Since I was kid, she tried as she can to survive all my siblings. She also known people at my housing area because she liked the activity that involve community. She also loved to help people even though she can’t do it, she will try her best to do it. Other than that, I also wished that I can have my own animation studios such as Walt Disney Animation Studios and Les Copaque because through animation and multimedia, we can express our opinion or perception about something though this. The audience can see it and understand what we try to delivering to them. Local celebrity such as Neelofa, Ziela Jalil and P.Ramlee shown us their positive vibes through their business and hardworking in producing drama or film.          

No comments:

Post a Comment