By: Haziq Zali
Day 1
Grammar??what is grammar?? Why we need grammar in english??
This is about grammar. In a first class,we just be acquainted. And the lecture
want to know who is not really understand grammar. I cnfess that I still lack
knowledge about the English. Alhamdulillah,because I get a good lecture that
would help me to understand about English. Therefore, I am not likely to
prepare for the opportunity given to me.
Day 2
It is time to started learning about grammar. My teacher
really squeezing my brain to remember all about grammar until I really know
what is grammar. She said without English grammar will not be perfect . this is because grammar is a part of the
English language. That’s why grammar is really important in English language.
If the grammar is not used in English,it will be weird. It is true what I just
said,if not true. I want to apologise because I am not sure what just I say is
true or not. This is because I don not fully understanding in English.
Day 3
Three day after that,
I studied at class about pro nouns. It was a bane to me because I have long
forgotten about it. But, my lecture really understand me. She asked me a question over and over again. At
the appropriate time I started to understand little by little parts of it. It
is the part where I started liking English.
Day 4
In this day, I can not tell you about my full article about
English. This is because ,on the day fourth I was thinking about my village. I
can not focus about my studied because
of that. But, I know my lecture just give an assignment to me to make a
journal. This is my journal about a first day until the fourt day I learned
grammar and pro nouns in English. I want to apologise to reader if I have do
the wrong language.
A good thing come from Allah, a bad thing come from me
Selamat Hari Raya,Maaf
Zahir Dan Batin
Assalamualaikum and salam Satu Malaysia.
No comments:
Post a Comment