Sunday, July 26, 2015

Grammar not tough as you think

       Grammar is one way for us and other people to communicate each other.Without grammar,people we want to talk difficult to understand what we tried to tell them.This means grammar was so important for all people to learn because it related with our daily life.Maybe without correct grammar,we might die because nobody understands us,not because they do not want to help us.

       When I was a kid,around seven years old,I was so happy and enjoyed when the English class started.But I feel uncomfortable with english when I entered in primary school,I think this subject was so tough.I can't focus anything because too scared with this subject.After SPM,I tried to improved my english in many ways like watching malay and english movies in english subtitle.Other than that,I often try to catch up the way the actor spoke in english movies without using any subtitle because it helps me a little bit how to communicate with other people.Furthermore,I always sang an english song with lyrics to fluent my conversation with people in my daily life and gained a liitle bit my knowledge.

       When I entered KPTM Ipoh,when its my first time met Puan Hamizah,I felt a bit awkward because her spoke in english almost all on her speech.But after her third class,I felt more comfortable than before.Her skill to communicate with us with english was very interesting.I liked when she asked us to change our perception about english and when we want to gain our knowledge,make sure we have a feeling to know about it.Next day,when I tried to do what she asked for us to do,it was really effective.I was very happy.It makes me felt so fun in learning English and want to pass with flying colours on this subject.

         I also feel want to know more about English because it can easier my life to communicate with all people around world because they mostly used english language to communicate each other.Lastly,I would like to thanks to Puan Hamizah because willing to teach me about English with more effective and deeper about it.I wish that I can be fluent in talking in english and talk with confidence with correct grammar.In conclusion,English was so fun and enjoyful if we don't list it one of our heavy subject.Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment